Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Taking Drew to the Airport

Drew enjoys going to the small business/leisure airport near our home. I have taken Drew to the airport a couple of times. The cockpit of a small, four-place, airplane is set up in the lobby. Drew enjoys getting in the cockpit. Here he is telling me to close the door and sit down. "We are about to take off."


We were waiting in the lobby hoping that an airplane would land or take off. A pilot said, "I am going out to the jet. Would you like to see it?" I asked Drew if he would like to visit the plane. He said, "I would." On the way to the plane the pilot said it was a six million dollar plane. He was waiting for the owners to return from their business in the area to return to their home in Tennessee. My own caption would be something like this: Business Jet, 6 million dollars; grandson, priceless.



He went everywhere from the restroom in the back to the cockpit. I think this photo answers whether he enjoyed the experience.


I had fun, too.

No comments: